No Worries Pet Sitting serves Williamson County with excellent and trustworthy pet sitting in the comfort of your own home. We have experience with a wide range of animals including horses, dogs, cats, birds, farm animals and exotics.
We tailor our service to meet your pet sitting needs and the needs of
your pet. We offer daily visits (up to three times a day) and are also
available to offer daily dog walking services for those who work long
hours and whose dogs need a potty break or exercise in the middle of the
day. We supervise your home in your absence and are willing to collect
mail, place out rubbish bins, water plants as well as change
blinds/lights in the house at no extra cost.
We specialize serving Williamson County in Tennessee including the
communities of Franklin, Brentwood, Cool Springs, Fieldstone Farms, Grassland, McKays
Mill, Westhaven, Spring Hill and Thompson’s Station.
We are insured and bonded through Pet Sit Associates, LLC.
For a Free Initial in-home Consultation please call – (615) 595 8985
Why Should I Hire A Pet sitter?Benefits for your pet:
- They are surrounded by familiar sights, smells and sounds.
- Having consistency with his/her regular diet and exercise routine.
- Having play time and individual care that includes loving and petting.
- Maintaining medical treatment, when required.
- Having someone responsible in case of an emergency.
- Eliminating the stress of travel and new strange environments.
- Ensuring good health with no risk of exposure to other animals’ illness or parasites.
Benefits for you:
- Knowing that your pet is in caring, loving hands
- Eliminating the stress of transporting and leaving your pet in an unfamiliar environment
- Not feeling the imposition of asking family, friends or neighbors to care for your pet
- Knowing someone is keeping an eye on your property with frequent visits
- The consistency to notice any changes in your pets’ behavior and responding with a report to you
Our Code of Ethics:
- We will treat every pet as if it were our own.
- We will be dependable and responsible at all times.
- We will have an honest and trustworthy relationship with our clients.
- We will respect and protect our client’s home and property.
- We will always keep our promises and fulfill our commitments